From raw fibers on their way to a mill, to spun yarn or thread to finished products, natural and synthetic textiles offer their own shipping and warehousing challenges. Robinson Industries helps meet them with a wide variety of plastic pallets, trays and containers.
Our reusable plastic containers are perfectly suited to textile applications because they:
- Will not harbor pests, molds or bacteria
- Are unaffected by moisture or humidity
- Have no loose fibers that can catch the material
- Will not impart stains or odors
- Are easy to clean
- Can be developed with integral dividers, lids or restraining straps
Robinson Industries can provide the plastic packaging that’s perfect for your textile application. Contact us to discuss your needs.